New Peekaboo AI2 features a new insert with a suede cloth top giving it a stay dry lining option. If you'd like bamboo against your baby you can still fold the stay dry layer away from your baby.
- Double gusseted cover with a snap in trifold.
- The trifold is made from two layers of 450GSM bamboo making it super absorbent. Fold in three for 6 layers of coverage. Each trifold has a stay dry layer panel.
- Trifolds can be changed and the cover reused when not soiled from previous use.
- Easy to assemble with a single insert and cover.
- Velcro closure, and snap adjustment in the rise of the nappy to ensure a good fit at all ages.
- Fully lined cover, no laminate against your baby.
- Each nappy is designed to fit from about 4 - 18kg.
- The cover of this nappy can be used separately for flats, fitted or over other nappies.
We recommend the Peekaboo newborn nappies for babies smaller than this size. As each baby is different in proportions the size is a guide only and may fit on a lower weight or higher weight baby.
The double gusset on these covers make the nappies perfect for extra boosting or as a night nappy cover. For night times consider adding a second trifold or other boosters.
Fitting tips for the inserts
Please note that the trifold will shrink down to the smallest size once washed. It can be pulled when wet to stretch it out again as your baby grows. If the trifold is too large for your baby on the smallest snap setting, it can be folded down in the front or placed in the nappy folded, so the shortest side runs the length of the nappy.