Who are we?
Nora & Co. Handmade are a locally owned and made product, located in Townsville - North Queensland. We are a family who are passionate about handmade, supporting local business, and sustainability focused. Our branding was inspired by our Dachshund, Nora.
About our nappy:
We offer two types of nappies:
- One Size Fits Most Single Row 4kg to 17kg*
- One Size Fits Most Double Row 4kg to 19kg*
*size range is dependant on individual body shape and may vary
Our nappies consist of:
- PUL outer layer
- Suede cloth inner layer
- Hip snaps (double row)
- Snap in snake insert made of 2 layers 500GSM bamboo fleece & topped with suede cloth
- Additional booster insert made of 2 layers 500GSM bamboo fleece & topped with suede cloth
- Our inserts are stitched and snapped with our famous baby pink branding colour, for easy matching of shell to inserts when reassembling clean nappies
- Tummy, leg and back elastic - 10mm wide braided elastic
Our nappies have been designed with all body types in mind, little skinny mini's to chunky thighs, and everything in between. Our super absorbent inserts should mean no leaks and peace of mind for you for whatever your day has planned. We hope our product can support your baby from infant all the way through to toilet training.
Stay up to date, join our Facebook VIP page for fit assistance, community support & to show off your beautiful products!