Bubblebusb Foamy Wipes Wash is produced locally and lovingly for bubs. It is not drying on baby's skin and make nappy changing a little easier!
How to use:
To make up the foamy wipes wash solution first gently shake the concentrate to combine the ingredients.You may need to do this with the solution in the foamy bottle once made up. Measure the amount of concentrate and distilled water for the appropriate foamy bottle.
- 20ml concentrate and 180ml distilled water for a 200ml foamy bottle or
- 5ml concentrate and 45ml distilled water for a 50ml foamy bottle
distilled water is recommended do not use tap water.
We suggest you change the solution in the foamy bottle fortnightly. If you are finding that the amount of solution in the large foamy bottle is not being used within the week, start with a smaller amount ie:
- 10ml concentrate and 90ml distilled water or
- 5ml concentrate and 45ml distilled water
To extend the life of the foamy bottle please follow these handy hints:
- to clean: the bottle can be washed out by pumping water through the foamy bottle head
- if the pump starts to stick, turn upside down and pump a couple of times. This works well when you are flushing the pump with water or the bottle is empty.
- do not overfill - the bottle is not designed to be filled to the top.
- do no clean the pump under running water or by submerging in the water.
After making up the concentrate into your foamy bottle you simply pump 2 or 3 foam squirts onto babies bottom and use your cloth wipe to wipe away any poo. You don't need to wet the wipe as the solution goes straight onto the baby so there is no waste and a lot less mess.
It contains no SLS and is made from natural ingredients