Bottoms Up Junior Nighty Nites Bamboo Fitted Night Nappy includes:
>> Nighty Nites Nappy Shell (Bamboo Velour and Bamboo Fleece)
>> Bamboo and Hemp Insert set
>> Bamboo Velour Liner (doubles as a reusable wipe)
The Nighty Nites Bamboo Fitted Night Nappy can be resized easily with the use of our snap button configuration. They have been designed to fit from birth to toilet training comfortably.
- One size fits most- 4kg-16+kg
- The Nighty Nites nappy has been tailor made to suit your night nappy needs.
- It is the exact shell of the Junior Flex nappy and will fit your baby the same
- It is an Ai2 (All in Two) style nappy with a snap at the back for the insert set
- Due to the nappy being fully absorbent, it will give you a minimum of 10 layers of absorbency as is.
- Adding Bottoms Up Juniors AMAZING night time booster to the nappy for bed time will increase your absorbency layers to 13+. This will give your a total of 10-12 hours of use out of the nappy. (Every child wets different- extra absorbency may still be required)
- Nighty Nites nappy features a VERY soft Bamboo Velour outer shell
- Interior of the shell is lined with a heavy weight Bamboo Fleece for comfort and absorbency. It is soft to touch and great for sensitive skin.
- The whole nappy shell is ABSORBENT- it will require a separate waterproof cover such as Bottoms Up Junior Swim nappy shell, Junior Flex shell or the Flex Wrap cover (COMING SOON) to make it a fully waterproof nappy for bed time or heavy wetters during the day.
- The insert set is signature made, it consists of a long insert which can be snapped into the nappy as an Ai2 or inside the pocket. There is a small bamboo booster that snaps on and off from the long insert to create triple the layers.
- It has been designed to last wash after wash, with minimal shrinkage and warping. It's unique features allow for full customisation for the parent, allowing the absorption to be tailored where it's needed the most.
- The fabrics used for the insert are the most important features of the modern cloth nappy. The inserts are made up of two layers of hemp fleece and one layer of heavy bamboo fleece.
- The layers are configured so the bamboo fleece which is soft, sits against baby's skin, whereas the hemp layers are on the bottom soaking up all the liquid.
Bottoms Up Junior are proudly 100% Australian owned, designed and operated