These smocks are EVERYTHING you didn't know you needed when it comes to food & play time!
Why We Love These Smocks
- In-built Velcro and Snaps neck closure, so you can choose which one works for you and your bub
- Snaps - for when bub learns to pull their smock off
- Velcro - for when bub is in-between snap sizes
- Gentle elastics around the neck and wrists to close off these danger zones and minimise food / paint ruining the clothes underneath.
- Snap-out pocket so you can really wash out the grime at the bottom of the pocket, helping you to keep it clean and hygienic even after the messiest of meals.
- Full coverage so bub's clothing is protected even at the back.
- We have also made the smocks longer than the standard to give as much protection as possible.
- Generous sizing - It wouldn't be an Alcmena product if we didn't give you MORE than what you expect.
- Each size range is a conservative estimate, meaning your child will be able to use the same size long after they have exceeded the general age range.
- However, it also means we recommend sizing down (or rolling up the sleeves for little ones).
- For example, we have tested the Large on an average-sized 11 year old (and it fits great!)
- Small: Fits approx 9-18 months - $27.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 35cm, Length: 40cm, Arm-hole: 17cm
- Medium: Fits approx 18 months - 4 years - $32.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 45cm, Length: 45cm, Arm-hole: 20cm
- Large: Fits approx 4 -9 years - $36.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 50cm, Length: 50cm, Arm-hole: 25cm